Senior Officer Communications – Family Strategy
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative communications team in a dynamic organisation making a difference to children’s education
- Located Sydney CBD
- Salary package from $82k plus 9.75% super
- Full time, fixed term position until 30 June 2018
- Salary range $82,693 to $100,763
The Senior Officer, Family Strategy will work in the Communications and Engagement team assisting the Manager Communications develop and maintain the communication strategy and marketing of the Starting Blocks brand.
This role manages the online communications for the Starting Blocks website and social media campaigns. This position will also collaborate with the ACECQA Events Coordination Officer on events, expo’s and sponsorship involving the Starting Blocks brand.
Please see the position description for further details.
To be successful
The successful candidate will develop and maintain effective working relationships across the Communications and Engagement Team. This includes partnerships with other agencies and external stakeholders. They will also be innovative in managing and improving the Starting Blocks online exposure.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- Demonstrated experience in communications and marketing, including developing and implementing successful strategies and campaigns
- High level project management and event management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including speech writing.
- Proven experience in planning and delivery of social media
- Knowledge and understanding of web content management systems, electronic marketing software, desktop publishing applications and stakeholder engagement/event management software
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a separate document that addresses the selection criteria to Human Resources at ACECQA via email firstname.lastname@example.org,
The closing date for all applications is 11.59 pm 4 October 2017.
Applications not addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
You must have the right to work and live in Australia to apply for this role.
ACECQA encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
ACECQA requires all employees to complete a satisfactory police check.
ACECQA Temporary Register 2017
The Temporary Employment Register is open for candidates to register a general expression of interest (EOI) for employment with ACECQA.
The Temporary Employment Register enables ACECQA to access appropriately skilled and experienced individuals at short notice, or refer candidate details, with their consent, to government organisations with similar vacancies.
To apply, submit the following via email:
- ACECQA Expression of Interest Form
- Current Resume
- Cover letter outlining the type of area you want to work in and the skills, knowledge and qualifications you could bring to ACECQA (no longer than 2 pages).
Send your application to email@example.com quoting reference number ACECQATER2017.
ACECQA is collecting the information requested in advertisements for the purpose of selection and recruitment of suitable candidates.
The ACECQA Enterprise Agreement specifies employment conditions.