Our Sector Information Services Team is always happy to answer your questions about the National Quality Framework. You may find your answer on this page, if not, go to our contact details and form in the area below.
We would love to hear from you
Please contact us on 1300 422 327.
View our contact details and form.
Here are some of the questions ACECQA can help with
- information on the 2019 NQF Review
- finding out if your qualification is approved
- applying to have a qualification assessed
- NQA IT System technical questions and questions about which form to complete
- media enquiries.
Your regulatory authority can help you with
- making a complaint about a service
- forms you've submitted via the NQAITS
- your assessment and rating - when and how
Find your regulatory authority contact details.
Who else can help
There are other departments and agencies that can provide you with useful information, including:
- pay, wages or awards
- whether my training provider is approved
- being a primary teacher or teacher registration
- questions about CCS for providers and families.
Feedback and complaints about ACECQA or a service
ACECQA and all governments welcome feedback and make a commitment to resolve complaints promptly. Provide feedback or make a complaint.
Translating and National Relay Services
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is an interpreting service provided by the Department of Home Affairs for people who do not speak English and for agencies and businesses that need to communicate with their non-English speaking clients.
The National Relay Service (NRS) allows people who are deaf, hard of hearing and/or have a speech impairment to make and receive phone calls.