Guidance materials for family day care sector
This news item is no longer current. For up-to-date guidance materials for the family day care sector, click here
ACECQA is working with representatives from state, territory and the Australian governments to develop new and improved guidance for family day care providers, nominated supervisors, coordinators and educators. Throughout 2017, a range of resources will be developed to support family day care providers and services.
One of these resources is the production of fact sheets to reduce knowledge gaps and improve compliance with regulatory requirements, and support the provision of high quality education and care across the family day care sector.
A number of practical resources are available for family day care educators, providers, nominated supervisors and coordinators. These focus on:
- Family day care educator compliance responsibilities under the National Law and National Regulations
- Approved provider compliance responsibilities under the National Law and National Regulations
- Nominated supervisor compliance responsibilities under the National Law and National Regulations
- Assessments of family day care residences and venues
- Record keeping in family day care services
These targeted materials have been developed in consultation with the family day care sector and peak body organisations and are designed to support you to understand your obligations and responsibilities under the National Law.
Subscribe to the ACECQA newsletter to stay informed about the release of future resources.