New quality early learning videos for families from StartingBlocks.gov.au
The Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority’s (ACECQA) family focused brand, StartingBlocks.gov.au, has launched exciting new quality early learning videos for families and the community about the importance and benefits of early childhood education and quality early learning.
Showcasing a number of Excellent rated early childhood services around Australia, the suite of videos have been developed in line with six key themes that highlight:
- children’s voices, agency and perspectives
- children’s development, including physical, cognitive, social, emotional, language skills
- the benefits of quality early learning
- the important role of parents and families
- the benefits of play-based learning, and
- connections and relationships between children, teachers, educators and families.
Featuring the authentic and diverse voices and contributions of children, families, teachers and educators, these engaging videos highlight unique and inspiring experiences, the development of supportive relationships, and the opportunities for children’s learning and development that are unique to quality early learning services and settings.
These videos are ideal resources for conversations about quality early learning, development of children’s skills, relationships with parents and families, and your role as a professional educator.
For more information about these new and exciting quality early learning videos and resources to support your families, visit StartingBlocks.gov.au.