The Education and Care Services National Regulations (National Regulations) support the National Law by providing detail on a range of operational requirements for an education and care service including:
- the National Quality Standard (schedule 1)
- application processes for provider and service approval
- setting out the rating scale
- the process for the rating and assessment of services against the National Quality Standard
- minimum requirements relating to the operation of education and care services organised around each of the seven quality areas
- staffing arrangements and qualifications
- fees for a range of transactions.
- jurisdiction-specific provisions
To purchase a hard copy of the regulations from The Information Management Group (TIMG):
- Open the regulations online
- Click the purchase button in the top right hand corner (with image of delivery van)
- Complete your purchase on the LitSupport (TIMG) website
You can contact TIMG directly at NSWLegislation@timg.com or via 02 9210 5920
Download the Western Australian Education and Care Services National Regulations.