NQS RATING LOGO
Terms and Conditions of use
- Use or display of the NQS rating logo is voluntary.
- The NQS rating logo does not replace the rating certificate issued by the regulatory authority in your state or territory. This certificate must continue to be displayed at all times, regardless of whether or not your service chooses to display the NQS rating logo.
- By accessing and using the NQS rating logo you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions you will immediately terminate your right to use the NQS rating logo and ACECQA reserves all rights to take action under intellectual property law.
- You agree only to use the NQS rating logo that matches with the overall NQS rating determined by the regulatory authority. It is an offence under the Education and Care Services National Regulations to falsely represent the quality rating given to your service (Regulation 72).
- For providers with more than one service, a logo can only be used directly in relation to a rated service. For example, a logo cannot be used on a provider’s website which lists multiple services unless it is clearly and directly associated with the service that has received that rating, and only that service.
- You acknowledge that you have read, and agree to abide by and be bound by, the NQS rating logo branding guidelines.
- You agree not to modify the NQS rating logo in any way.
- You agree to notify ACECQA immediately if you suspect or discover that the NQS rating logo has been improperly accessed or misused in anyway.
- You will not distribute the NQS rating logo to any third party approved providers or services. This document and all related logo files are for your use only.
- ACECQA disclaims all liability to you for any damages resulting from access or use of, or inability to access or use the NQS rating logo.
- The Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and you will be bound by the amendments. This policy was last updated in August of 2016.