- Assessment and approval of qualifications
- Qualifications assessment form
Qualifications assessment form
Before you begin
This application will take about 40 minutes to complete. During the application, you will be asked to provide supporting documents. Please upload your documents using links provided in the online application. We are unable to assess your application until all the required information and documentation have been provided.
At the end of the application, you will be asked to pay the application fee.
You will be asked to provide certified colour copies of the following documents:
- A passport (identity page only) or Australian Drivers Licence
- Evidence of change of name (if applicable)
- Official certificate/parchment for your qualification/s
- Final academic transcript for your qualification/s
- Applicant Declaration and Consent Form
- Authorised Representative Declaration and Consent Form (if applicable)
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Evidence of teacher registration (if applicable)
Any documents in a language other than English will need to be translated. Certified colour copies of both the original and translated documents will need to be provided.
For more information on the required documentation refer to the Guidelines for the determination of equivalent early childhood qualifications.
What happens to my application?
- We will use the information you provide in this form to make an assessment of your qualification(s) for equivalence under section 169(7) of the Education and Care Services National Law.
- Within 10 days of submitting your application we will contact you to advise whether your application is complete or if we require further information. We are unable to assess your application until a complete application is received.
- We undertake routine checks to verify the information provided in your application. Providing false or misleading information is an offence.