Qualifications assessment form
Before you begin
This application will take about 40 minutes to complete. At the end of the application, you will be asked to pay the application fee. You can pay online, by cheque, or over the phone. You must submit online form or email completed application forms to email@example.com within 2 months of making payment.
During the application, you will be asked to provide supporting documents. Please upload your documents using links provided in the online application. We can assess your application when all the required documents are provided.
You will be asked to provide certified copies of the following documents:
- A passport (identity page only) or an Australian identification card (e.g. driver licence)
- Official certificate/parchment for each of your qualifications
- Final academic transcripts for each of your qualifications
You may also be asked to provide certified copies of the following documents:
- Evidence of change of name
- Evidence of Australian teacher registration
- Evidence of English language proficiency
What happens to my application?
- We will use the information you provide in this form to make an assessment of your qualification(s) for equivalence under section 169(7) of the Education and Care Services National Law.
- We will contact you after your application has been checked for completeness. If you are missing any information, you will need to provide it before your qualification(s) can be assessed.
- We undertake routine checks to verify the information provided in your application. Providing false or misleading information is an offence.