Approval of first aid, emergency asthma management and anaphylaxis management training
ACECQA publishes the list of first aid, emergency asthma management and anaphylaxis qualifications and training courses for Australian education and care services.
If you wish to apply for approval of your early childhood educator program, you must first submit an application for program approval.
Applying for approval
The guidelines for approval of first aid, emergency asthma management or anaphylaxis management training explain the application process and ACECQA’s requirements. Course developers should read these together with the application form for information about the process and the supporting documents that will be needed.
Your application must include:
- a detailed outline of the course, including its length, delivery mode(s), and any practical assessment requirements
- evidence of how the course satisfies ACECQA’s requirements, as well as other documentary evidence, such as course handbooks and unit outlines, evidence of stakeholder consultation and other relevant policy documents
When ready to make an application to ACECQA, you must:
- complete the relevant application form:
- provide the supporting documentation
- pay online (the application fee is set by the National Regulations and is not subject to GST)
- You must email completed applications forms to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 months of making payment.
Assessment approval process
We will email you within 10 working days once an application has been received and the fee payment processed. We are committed to processing applications within 60 days, providing that all supporting documents are submitted and are appropriately certified. In processing the application, we may take steps to verify the information provided in your application.
Once an outcome has been determined, we will notify you of the outcome by email.