Qualifications for working with school age children

There are no national qualification requirements for educators at centre-based services educating and caring for school age children (e.g. outside school hours care services). State and territory specific qualification requirements apply in:
  • Australian Capital Territory
  • Queensland
  • South Australia
  • Victoria 
  • Western Australia
  • Northern Territory
A list of required qualifications in these jurisdictions is available in PDF or Excel format.
If you have enquiries about state or territory specific provisions, contact your regulatory authority.