Applications and notifications
Most applications and notifications can be submitted online.
You can submit most applications and notifications online using the National Quality Agenda IT System (NQA IT System). All applications and notifications are processed by the regulatory authority in your state or territory.
Access the NQA IT System for:
- Provider approval – apply to become an approved provider or amend existing provider status or information
- Service approval – apply to operate a service, change nominated supervisor, apply for a waiver, and other forms related to the running of a service
- Notification – notify the regulatory authority about incidents, complaints and changes to information
- Supervisor certificate approval – from 1 October 2017, supervisor certificates are no longer required, except in WA. If you are in WA, access the forms via the NQA IT System.
The following PDF forms can be completed, scanned and uploaded via the NQA IT System:
- NS01 Nominated supervisor consent form – a person nominated to be a nominated supervisor must give written consent to the nomination
- PA02 Declaration of fitness and propriety – compulsory for individual provider applicants and persons with management or control of a service
- PA09 Transferring provider declaration (service approval) - to be completed as part of a service transfer notification using the NQA ITS
The following PDF forms may be submitted to the regulatory authority:
- PA01 Application for provider approval (form available online via the NQA IT System)
- PA06 Application for provider approval by executor of estate of approved provider
- PA07 Application for provider approval by legal personal representative or guardian on incapacity of approved provider
- AR01 Application for internal review of reviewable decision