The National Childcare Accreditation Council (NCAC) closed in late 2011. While the NCAC is no longer active, its many written resources can still be found online. Please read the following general disclaimer and agree to the terms in order to proceed to the NCAC materials.
ACECQA’s General Disclaimer
ACECQA has agreed to provide to the general public a link to the NCAC resource material for research and historical information purposes only. The NCAC resource material may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. Persons accessing the NCAC resource material assume full responsibility for its use.
ACECQA does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency, usefulness, quality or fitness for purpose of the NCAC resource material nor does it accept any editorial responsibility for its content.
Before relying on the NCAC resource material, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
You acknowledge and agree by accessing this link that:
- the content in the NCAC resource material is no longer current and will no longer be updated;
- the content in the NCAC resource material is being made available to the general public for research and historical information purposes only;
- ACECQA does not warrant either expressly or impliedly the accuracy, completeness, currency, usefulness, quality or fitness for purpose of the NCAC resource material;
- you assume full responsibility for accessing the NCAC resource material and will not hold ACECQA liable in any way whatsoever;
- the content material from the NCAC website was last updated as at 15 December 2011.
I read the above and acknowledged the terms and conditions of access