ACECQA Annual Reports
The Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) is pleased to present its Annual Report 2020-2021.
Click on the image below to see the desktop-friendly report.
ACECQA publishes Annual Reports in accordance with section 279 of the Education and Care Services National Law.
Here are some of ACECQA's achievements this year:
- developed the national early childhood workforce strategy in partnership with sector stakeholders and governments to enhance attraction, retention, supply and quality of lead enhanced professionalisation of early childhood teachers and educators
- supported the professional development of regulatory authorities’ staff through the development and delivery of a suite of new training programs
- developed and delivered the Leading Quality Improvement program for improving understanding of achieving service quality for staff in leadership and management roles within the sector
- helped build the capacity and capability of services under the Australian Government-funded Community Child Care Fund Restricted program and the New South Wales-funded Quality Support Program
- enhanced regulatory better practice through evidence-based operational policies and initiatives in partnership with regulatory authorities through the Regulatory Practice Committee
- updating the NQF Approved Learning Frameworks to strengthen connections with the Australian Curriculum and ensuring the Frameworks remain contemporary
- leading the Joined up Approvals project to streamline the process for high quality prospective education and care providers.
Annual Report - previous years