Work with us
Senior Officer Board and Governance
ACECQA is an organisation whose goal is to implement changes to support the early childhood education and care sector that benefit children and their families. We want children to have the best start in life.
How do we do it?
We provide national leadership on the implementation of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and collaborate with the Australian and state and territory governments.
We strive for innovation and continuous improvement and are committed to keeping the sector and the community informed with the latest developments in early childhood education and care.
Are you passionate about high quality and have a good understanding of what this means for Education and Care services in Australia?
We are looking for a Senior Officer to support ACECQA’s governance and reporting requirements. This position will be responsible for reviewing governance documents and policies as well as writing briefing notes and reports such as the ACECQA Annual report and forward work plan.
This opportunity is ongoing at ACECQA Band 5 ($83,933 - $102,274).
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a separate document that provides details showing how you meet the selection criteria listed below.
Please send to Human Resources at ACECQA via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for all applications is 11.59 pm Wednesday 26 September 2018.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting governance policies, writing complex briefing notes and reports, and providing secretariat support
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Effective organisational, coordination, planning and time management skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including government and sector stakeholders, and work collaboratively across business units
- Proven ability to contribute to policy development and project management
- Qualifications in a related field will be highly regarded.
You must have the right to work and live in Australia to apply for this role.
The successful candidate will be required to consent to a national police check.
For more information please contact Human Resources on 02 8240 4216.
ACECQA is committed to removing barriers and opening up opportunities. As an employer we seek to ensure people with differing needs and abilities have the same opportunities to successfully gain skills, knowledge and experience through work, social activities, education and training irrespective of their age, disability, colour, race, gender, religion, sexuality, family responsibilities, or location. In particular, we are committed to improving opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
ACECQA Temporary Register 2018
The Temporary Employment Register is open for candidates to register a general expression of interest (EOI) for employment with ACECQA.
The Temporary Employment Register enables ACECQA to access appropriately skilled and experienced individuals at short notice, or refer candidate details, with their consent, to government organisations with similar vacancies.
To apply, submit the following via email:
- ACECQA Expression of Interest Form
- Current Resume
- Cover letter outlining the type of area you want to work in and the skills, knowledge and qualifications you could bring to ACECQA (no longer than 2 pages).
Send your application to email@example.com quoting reference number ACECQA-TER-2018.
ACECQA is collecting the information requested in advertisements for the purpose of selection and recruitment of suitable candidates.