Work with us
ACECQA is an organisation whose goal is to implement changes to support the early childhood education and care sector that benefit children and their families. We want children to have the best start in life.
How do we do it?
We provide national leadership on the implementation of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and collaborate with the Australian and state and territory governments.
We strive for innovation and continuous improvement and are committed to keeping the sector and the community informed with the latest developments in early childhood education and care.
We are looking for a Dynamics CRM Senior Developer to join our small ICT team that works on developing and maintaining the National Quality Agenda IT System (NQA ITS). The NQA ITS is built using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 with significant custom integration with Microsoft SharePoint.
Seniors Developers support, develop and administer the NQA ITS, participate in change and release management processes and produce high quality documentation and test plans. Senior Developers also work closely with business analysts contributing to the design and analysis of solutions. Senior Developers have a technical leadership role with the development team contributing to quality assurance and continuous improvement and coaching other members of the team.
This opportunity is located in Sydney and is for a fixed term until 24/12/2019 at ACECQA Band 6/7 ($102,853 - $135,713).
Download the full position description.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a separate document that provides details showing how you meet the selection criteria listed below.
Please send to Human Resources at ACECQA via email email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is 11.59 pm Tuesday 15 January 2019.
- Significant knowledge, skills and experience in the following:
- developing, customising and administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions (including skills in JScript, Plugins, custom workflows, and iOS/Android client).
- administering databases using Microsoft SQL Server.
- administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions including portals.
- configuring/customising integration of SharePoint with Dynamics CRM.
- Well-developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate with a range of individuals in a variety of contexts
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, as well as change management processes and procedures, and the ability to apply this knowledge to work programs and plans
- Significant experience in the testing of software applications
- Proven experience building relationships with internal stakeholders and giving advice, coaching and support to team members.
You must have the right to work and live in Australia to apply for this role.
The successful candidate will be required to consent to a national police check.
For more information please contact Human Resources on 02 8240 4216.
ACECQA is committed to removing barriers and opening up opportunities. As an employer we seek to ensure people with differing needs and abilities have the same opportunities to successfully gain skills, knowledge and experience through work, social activities, education and training irrespective of their age, disability, colour, race, gender, religion, sexuality, family responsibilities, or location. In particular, we are committed to improving opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
ACECQA Temporary Register 2018
The Temporary Employment Register is open for candidates to register a general expression of interest (EOI) for employment with ACECQA.
The Temporary Employment Register enables ACECQA to access appropriately skilled and experienced individuals at short notice, or refer candidate details, with their consent, to government organisations with similar vacancies.
To apply, submit the following via email:
- ACECQA Expression of Interest Form
- Current Resume
- Cover letter outlining the type of area you want to work in and the skills, knowledge and qualifications you could bring to ACECQA (no longer than 2 pages).
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number ACECQA-TER-2018.
ACECQA is collecting the information requested in advertisements for the purpose of selection and recruitment of suitable candidates.